We are currently evaluating the 2021 International Exchange Program in light of COVID.?We will update this website with information as soon as it is available, likely December 2020. NOTE: The Ohio 4-H International Program did not operate in 2020 due to COVID, but we have retained the 2020 information on this site for your reference, since?the 2021 program would?look similar. We look forward to you traveling?and hosting with us sometime in the future!?Please check back in early December.
Share your life and learn about another country without leaving home! ?
2021 GENERAL Information?will be posted in early December. Please check back! (Below are the 2020 program details for your reference ... the 2021 program would look similar.)
- 2020?International Program "At-A-Glance"
- 2020?International Calendar?
- 2020?International Program "By the Numbers"
- History of the Ohio 4-H International Program
2021 HOSTING Information?will be posted in early December. Please check back! (Below are the 2020 program details for your reference ... the 2021 program would look similar.)
Host a Japanese Youth and Adult! (2020)
(See next tab for the 2020 application form ... the 2021 form would look similar.)
Ohio host siblings for Japanese youth should be ages 10-16. Ohio host siblings will?be matched with a Japanese?youth of the same gender & approximate age. The 2021?Host Family Application will be posted to this website in December.?Applications would be accepted until all youth are placed, usually in late April.
- What's involved with being a Host Family?
- Learn more about Hosting (PPT)
- Host Family Frequently Asked Questions
- Hosting is Easy and Fun!
2021?YOUTH TRAVEL Information?will be posted in early December. Please check back!?(Below are the 2020 program details for your reference. The 2021 program would look simliar.) The Application Deadline for 2021?Travel would be in late December.
Potential Countries: Japan, Argentina, Costa Rica, Norway, South Korea & Romania
See next tab for the 2020 application?... the 2021 application would look similar.
Reminder: The flyers?below are from our 2020 program.
- Japan 2020?(June 10 - August 6 ... OR July 8 - August 6)
- Costa Rica 2020?(June 18 - July 17)
- Norway 2020??(June 24 - July 24)
- Romania 2020??(June 24 - July 24)
PAST?Traveling Information below for reference only:?
- Finland?2019?-? (Finland is only offered on "odd" years and will not run in 2020. The?2021 program would look simliar to this?2019 info?flier.)
Volunteer with the Ohio 4-H International Program!
Join our statewide team of volunteer International County Coordinators (ICCs) who assist with recruiting, interviewing and supporting host families!
For more information
About 4-H International Programs - For hosting, traveling, volunteering or donating funds, contact our office at: