The Ohio 4-H Youth Development program seeks to provide positive Educational experiences for youth, volunteers, parents/guardians, and Community members. To create and support this positive environment, Ohio State University Extension has adopted specific policies, procedures, and best practices.
As an organization, we believe in the important role that policies and procedures play in ensuring a positive and safe learning experience for youth, parents/guardians, volunteers, and community members. Below you will find the relevant policies and procedures adopted by Ohio State University Extension.?
- Food Service & Preparation Policy
- 2020 Occasional Qauntity Cooks Volunteer Training - Scarlet Canvas
General Policies & Procedures?
- Alcohol Use Policy
- Illegal Drug Use Policy
- OSU Extension Policies & Procedures
- Overnight Housing Permission Form
- General Permission Form?
- Restricted Release/Optional Early Release of Member
- Risk Management (OSU Extension)
- Sexual Harassment Policy (OSU)
- Tobacco Use Policy
- Link between OSU Extension & the County Fair: Partners and their Respective Roles
- Agricultural Education FFA & 4-H Youth Development Relationship
- OSU Self-Disclosure of Criminal Convictions
- Across County Line Membership Policy and Request Form?
- Membership Guidelines
- Membership If County Financial Support Ceases
- Transferring 4-H Membership
Name & Emblem
- Photo Permission Form?(Adults & Youth)
4-H and Social Media