Financial Management Forms and Links for 4-H Clubs/Affiliates
Federal Income Tax Exemption
For issues related to federal income tax exemption, Ohio sales tax exemption, chartering and fundraising,?4-H professionals?should contact?Lisa Jinks?or?Jeff Dick. ?4-H Clubs/Affiliates should first contact their local county office.
- IRS Application for EIN SS-4 Form?
- Step-by-step guide to completing the SS-4 Form
- Group Tax Exemption Authorization Form (on file at county and state office)
- Club Constitution (on file at county office) (revised with 2018 4-H Age & Grade Policty Change)
- Bylaws Optional Template (on file at county office)
- Ohio 4-H Club Charter Checklist (on file at county office) (revised 10/15/17)
Ohio 4-H Fundraising
Ohio 4-H follows the fundraising guidelines of National 4-H Headquarters.??
Ohio Sales Tax Exemption
Exemption from paying Ohio Sales tax applies only to the 4-H Clubs/Affiliates making retail purchases and does not extend to individual members or volunteers.
- Ohio Sales and Use Tax Blanket Exemption Certificate
- Ohio Sales and Use Tax Blanket Exemption Certificate?Instructions?
- Ohio 4-H Yearly Financial Summary (on file at county office) - Printable Pdf Version
- Equipment?Inventory? (file with annual financial summary)
For issues related to federal income tax exemption, Ohio sales tax exemption, and fundraising, 4-H Professionals should contact Lisa Jinks or Jeff Dick.? 4-H clubs and 4-H affiliates should contact their local county office.